Don't know your tyre sizes?
Enter your registration here to continue
If you already know your tyre
sizes, you can select them here.
ASDA Tyres is operated by Boco Tyres Limited ("we", "our") under contract with ASDA.
These terms cover the use of www.asdatyres.co.uk and any purchases made on asdatyres.co.uk
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions
- "Online Sales" means sales of Goods and Services conducted through the Website
- "Goods" means goods displayed for sale on the Website
- "Services" means services displayed for sale on the Website
- "Users" means the users of the Website collectively
- "User Information" means the details provided by you on any application to buy Goods or Services from us via the Website
- "We/us/our" means ASDA tyres
- "Website" means the website located at www.asdatyres.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- "You/your" means a user of the Website
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. We endeavour to offer you the best possible service but cannot guarantee that the Services will be fault free. If a fault occurs, please report it to our Customer Services team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occasionally we need to carry out essential repairs, maintenance and/or updating of our IT systems which may restrict your use of the Services. In these circumstances, we will endeavour to restore the Services to you as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to:
- Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
You warrant that:
- the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- the products purchased on this site are for private and domestic use and are not for re-sale
- you are not impersonating any other person or entity
- you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing customer service at: e-mail address: email@example.com
4. Site Disclaimer
ASDA Tyres is operated by Boco Tyres Limited (company number 08673701) of Momentum Business Centre, Ellerbeck Court, Stokesley Business Park, Stokesley, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS9 5PT (firstname.lastname@example.org). Although ASDA Stores Limited ("ASDA") has authorised its trade mark to be used in conjunction with the ASDA Tyres web site, ASDA Tyres operating company is solely responsible for all sales made through ASDA Tyres and ASDA therefore has no rights or obligations under the terms of any contract of sale created through ASDA tyres
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
- any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
- any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
Third Party Links
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse these. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites or for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- if an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and
- stipulate a delivery address within Europe; and
- register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested and;
(a) By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
(b) All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit or debit card or (ii) dispatch the goods to you, whichever is the earlier. You agree that we will not be responsible for failing to deliver Goods to you if you have supplied us with an incorrect address.
(c) We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
(d) Each good or service purchased is sold subject to additional specific terms and conditions related to that good or service including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and any warranties. Please ensure that you read such additional terms.
(e) Delivery of your order will be made to the address on your order as soon as possible. However we cannot guarantee a delivery time or a delivery date.
- We rely on the details supplied by you and the tyres specification provided by to supply you with correct product.
- Asdatyres.co.uk is intended for use within the United Kingdom only. We make no representation that any product or service referred to on asdatyres.co.uk is appropriate for use, or available, outside of the United Kingdom or that any product complies with any laws other than the laws of England.
Asda Tyres do not take payment online and we rely upon our expert wholesale partners to check every order for fitment suitability and then the individual tyre fitting centre's to also check suitability of product ordered. If in the event of a complaint then both workmanship and product are guaranteed for full replacement on a like for like basis by our fitting centre partners.
11. Prices and Payment
(a) All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
(b) Payment can be made by cash or all major credit or debit cards, however, most fitting outlets do not accept American Express. Payment will be made to your selected tyres fitting outlet at time of fitting to them directly and not Asda Tyres or website operating Partners.
(c) You may be asked to confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
(d) All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to the fitting company we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
(a) The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website belong to us and our agents and shall remain with us or our licensors.
(b) You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
Limitation on Liability
(a) Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
- will affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
- will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
(b) The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
(c)Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website
- inadequacy of the Website to meet your requirements
(d) To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
(e) We will not be liable to you for any delay or failure to fulfil On-Line Sales which you make using the Service, where such delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or the control of our sub-contractors and agents, including but not restricted to electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transport infrastructure, fire, flood, government act, act of God, legislative constraints, strikes, labour disputes or malicious damage involving employees.
(f) The use of the Website does not constitute a licence for you to use trademarks, designs and/or logos of us and our agents, including but not limited to ASDA Tyres and asdatyres.co.uk.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute that may arise in connection therewith.
(a) None of these terms and conditions shall be deemed waived and no breach or default excused by us unless that waiver or excuse is authorised in writing.
(b) If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.